• Flight for Life — The Flight of the Phoenix, Elleston Trevor (1964)
Papyrocentric Performativity Presents:
• World Wide Wings – The Big Book of Flight, Rowland White (Bantam Press 2013)
• Kite Write – The Kite-Making Handbook, compiled by Rossella Guerra and Giuseppe Ferlenga (David & Charles 2004)
• Gun Guide – Small Arms: 1914-45, Michael E. Haskew (Amber Books 2012)
• The Basis of the Beast – Killers: The Origins of Iron Maiden, 1975-1983, Neil Daniels (Soundcheck Books 2014)
Or Read a Review at Random: RaRaR
“There were no bears, but at one point I disturbed an eagle on a ledge — and perhaps have seen nothing more beautiful than the one lazy flap of its wings that set it on a seemingly effortless vertical flight up the sun-warmed cliff behind it.” — the art-critic Brian Sewell describing a Turkish journey in Outsider II: Always Almost, Never Quite (2012).