Papyrocentric Performativity Presents:
• Do and Die — The Reason Why, Cecil Woodham-Smith (1953) (posted at O.-o.-t.-Ü)
• Liddell im Wörterland – Liddell and Scott’s Greek-English Lexicon, Henry George Liddell and Robert Scott (1843)
• Lunar or Later – Moon: From 4.5 billion years ago to the present: Owners’ Workshop Manual, David M. Harland (Haynes 2016)
• Headlong into Nightmare – Headlong Hall (1816) / Nightmare Abbey (1818)
• Twisted Tales – Biggles’ Big Adventures: Four Classic Stories Starring the British Empire’s Most Fearless Pilot Adventurer, Captain W.E. Johns (Sevenoaks 2007)
• Stop the Brott – staying the serial slaying of a sanguinivorous psychoanalyst
• Or Read a Review at Random: RaRaR
In Terms of My Natural Life
(a pome crafted by Les Patterson)
I am an Australian in terms of Nation
And a Public Servant in terms of vocation,
But there’s one thing amazes my critics and that’s
How many I wear in terms of hats:
I chair the Cheese Board, I front the Yartz
You could term me a man of many parts.
I’m a Renaissance type, if you know the term
And I’ve held long office in terms of term,
Yes, I’ve long served Australia in terms of years
And in terms of refreshment I like a few beers.
My opponents are mongrels, scum and worms
Who I bucket in no uncertain terms
And my rich vocabulary always features
Large in terms of my public speeches.
My favourite terms in terms of debate
Are: “broadbased package” and “orchestrate”.
But one term I never employ is “failure” —
Especially when talking in terms of Australia!
For in terms of lifestyle we’ve got the germs of
A ripper concept to think in terms of.
Yes, in terms of charisma I’ve got the game mastered
In anyone’s terms I’m a well-liked bastard.
From the Back With A Vengeance Tour Brochure © 1989 Sir Les Patterson.
• Sir Les’s Website